There are various different forms of Coriolus Versicolor on the market to buy. These range from low concentration to types of PSK & PSP with varying strengths and quality and extraction processes.
Here are some examples and what they provide:
PSK/PSP Dietary Supplement
As you will have read from the PSK, PSP Extraction processes page, extraction from the mycelium stem offers the most potency for PSP & PSK.
inForce by inLife LLC
NEW – inLife LLC offers a dietary supplement called inForce that uses the mycelium stem based extraction process for its immune system builder. It contains a blend of PSK & PSP, the most effective extract from the Coriolus mushroom (See Shopping tips) Bottle includes 60 capsules x 450Mg. Approx price $35-$38 plus shipping.
Of all products on the market today, we recommend you to use inLife inForce. The reasons for this are several.
1. It is manufactured in the USA and has the GMP seal ( Good manufactiring Practices) so you can be assured it has been independently tested and is exactly what it claims to be.
2. Dr Yang, the inventor of the PSP mycelium extraction process and holder of the patent on the same sits on the Medical Advisory Board of inLife LLC and has given them exclusive rights to market PSP under his patent in the countries where they operate. ( USA, Canada, UK, Ireland & Spain)
3. inLIfe has a A- rating with The Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) and prides itself on its customer service.
4. As beacon holders to bring awareness to as many people as possible of the benfits of taking Coriolus versicolor, inLife should be supported. Their up coming infomercial hosted by Cristina Ferrare will hopefully catapult Coriolus into the mainstream.
(Note: inLife inForce is available to purchase worldwide – (See Shop )
Coriolus PSP extracted under the process patented by Dr Yang is the same as that used in many of the medical studies published by hospitals and universities around the world. See Medical Studies
PSP, Polysaccahride Peptide, is an ethanol extraction from the mycelium stage of the Coriolus Versicolor mushroom.
A few years ago PSP was an extremely expensive remedy but thanks to it rising popularity the price has now reduced to affordable levels.
For More Information on inForce Platinum – Click Here
Coriolus by Mushroom Science
HerbsPro offers a range of Coriolus Versicolor products sometimes at discounted prices. The details on the products are not always clear so we are unable to determine the quality of the PSK or PSP of some of the products listed on the site but it can be useful to cross check other listed product on this page for special offers.
Shopping Tips For Coriolus Versicolor
You would think that buying Coriolus Versicolor would be a simple process. Think again.
As you will find, there is a myriad of companies selling Coriolus products in different shapes and sizes. Much of what to avoid is in what the companies fail to say rather than what they do say, so we thought it a good idea to put together a few tips on what to look for and what to watch out for.
1. The two extracts to look for are PSK and PSP. These are the concentrated form of the mushroom polysaccharride that are beneficial to your immune system and are extracted from the mycelium stage of the mushroom.
2. Avoid anything that is wholly or partially taken from the fruiting body of the mushroom as this does not contain PSK or PSP. If it contains mycelium and primordial(fruiting body) then you are getting a diluted form of Coriolus. Dont be taken in by a high mg dosage that is cheap……its a false economy.
3. Until recently PSP/PSK treatment cost as much as $4000 a month. Its much cheaper now but real PSK/PSP is still an expensive extraction process so beware anthing that claims to be PSK/PSP that is underpriced….look very closely!
4. The difference in PSK/PSP lies in their extraction processes. The former, PSK being invented in japan in the 70′s. PSP being discovered and patented by Dr Yang in China in the 80′s. PSP is the more expensive process and deemed to be the most potent.
5. Mycelia biomass is not extract. It may contain PSK/PSP polysaccharrides but not in their extracted forms.
6. See our Best Buys for Coriolus above for our recommended productsShare on Facebook